Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tumblr.

Oh, how i have been so faithful to my blogspot. We are coming up on 2 years strong and I'm extra excited about that. I feel like i have come a long way since I first started blogging, and I can proudly say that my skills have heightened, but I'm not where I want to be yet, it all takes time I guess.

Blogging is something I started to work on my writing skills, as well as express my opinion on everyday things. I blog about anything and everything. Some days I blog about certain topics that I feel aren't being touched on too much today, and other days I'll simply post music or a funny video just to switch it up a bit. I like to think that I'm versatile enough to pull that off.

I just recently got into my tumblr blog, and I feel like it is a little more simpler with what I am trying to portray on my blog. Overall, my blogspot will always have my heart :) haha you have been so good to me. In the meantime, inbetween keeping up with this blog and that, check out my alternate blog, which I am oh so proud of :)

[jlbuckk.tumblr.com]
same substance, different blog, still showing my badass life.
Thank you, and goodnight

Love.
-B

No comments: